Boris Mazor Flow Meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IgorMazor

Hey Guys!

Today is my father Boris' birthday. Many of you knew him as the Flow Meter designer and manufacturer. It feels like there's no better day than this to announce that I, Igor Mazor, his son will continue to manufacture the Fuel Flow Meter Gev4. The new meters will only have a few minor modifications and will be offered for same price as my father offered them($195). I hope to further his legacy and continue on in memory of a great man. Feel free to contact me for more information. Order your now!

Great to hear Igor! Your Father was an innovator and a craftsman. A perfect way to honnor him!

Steve Ball

I will meet you Saturday to get my new meter!!!!! Thanks, Joe Warrren Colllierville TN

This is great news, Igor! I have used my flow meter successfully for several years now. Your father provided a wonderful innovative service to this rc boat community, really nice way to honor him.

Wallster

Igor,

I purchased both the flow meter and the starter. Both have been top notch! Your dad was very helpfully to me!

I'm glad you'll be taking this on.

Dan

I bought one probably a week before he passed. His stuff was always top notch! I'm excited you are going to continue his quality workmanship. My boys and I have done well the last few races and I contribute some of our success on your dad's work. I can't tell him about our success but I can now tell you. Thanks and continue the awsome work. I'm sure your dad would be proud.

Igor, glad you are continuing this service to our hobby. I ordered one not long ago and it is great. A friend of mine, fellow Nitro Duck club member wants one now. I assume you are using Paypal as your dad did??? If so what is the PayPal acct. info? Let me know how to order. Total price? Thanks, Henry

Hey Guys!Today is my father Boris' birthday. Many of you knew him as the Flow Meter designer and manufacturer. It feels like there's no better day than this to announce that I, Igor Mazor, his son will continue to manufacture the Fuel Flow Meter Gev4. The new meters will only have a few minor modifications and will be offered for same price as my father offered them($195). I hope to further his legacy and continue on in memory of a great man. Feel free to contact me for more information. Order your now!
. Igor, I received mine today thanks for the fast shipping. It is very compact and user friendly. Thanks, Jeff Lutz

Thank You Igor

Got home last evening from Family Gathering and the Flow Meter was there

Beautiful box and workmanship

Now to start setting baselines on my fleet

Thanks Again

Richard

Back