• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

60/80 SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Zawada

60SGX 001.JPG60SGX 001.JPG60SGX 001.JPGSG 60/80 all hardware and servo's,shaft,two sets sponsons. $400.00 plus shipping US only.

See Pictures.60SGX 001.JPG60SGX 001.JPG60SGX 004.JPG60SGX 005.JPG60SGX 006.JPG60SGX 007.JPG60SGX 008.JPG60SGX 009.JPG

No paypal. Bank or postal money orders only. No Western Union.

PRICE DROP TO $400.00. Plus shipping US only.

60SGX 003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Look older 67/80SG from Gary Moll It was very good fast with MAC84
default_wink.png

Elias,

I think you are right. It has a 41" long tub. It still a runner. Did you ever find a 20 rigger?

Allan,

Can't remember if bought from Gary. You may be right.

Like to sell it all,and ship all one time. If I split I'll let you know,but I thank you for offer.

Bill

David,

Never ran boat. Was going to set up as gas,but found a gas SG on IW. I think it was set up for 60/80 MAC.

You are second in line for sponsons, if I split.

Regards,

Bill

r u still interested in my 60 inch expresscraft cat w/ quickdraw 35 cc w/ pipe for trades

Bill,

You can ship it to me and I can forward it to Tom for you.

I send stuff all over the world weekly. Not a problem.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

231-590-3023

Tom,

You have PM with shipping costs. Mark will send PM with instructions. If you agree. Post on IW

I'll take it.

Bill

I have decide to look for a sgx 45, but thanks for good service.. Very kind of Mark to help with shipping if I deside to go for it!!

Latest posts

Back