• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Roadrunner Gas Rigger for Roadrunner 60 Nitro Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
FOUND A RIGGER. THIS NOW FOR SALE UNDER ANOTHER THREAD

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Roadrunner 67 boat with stainless tank , servos , cowl and spare cowl , shaft , prop etc . Has some minor rash but nothing bad . Mounts set up for Mac 67 . will post pics tonight or tomorrow .

Bill,

I would rather just sell my 67 Roadrunner if someone wants to buy your Gas Roadrunner. I can include all the roadrunner parts and keep the SG sponsons if you would prefer only roadrunner equipment.

Thanks

Brad

Brad,

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm really not in a hurry and if the right thing doesn't come along that's ok. I'm in 20 degree weather right now. I just thought I'd throw it out there and see if there's interest.

Bill

WILL SELL GAS RIGGER COMPLETE WITH A BUTCH 26 MOD AND PIPE FOR $850.00 SHIPPED IN CONUS. I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT MOVED.

Bill

Mark

Don't know timing. Motor has light use. Pipe can be 2 inch band aluminum, bh Hanson or a steel black I think steel is 0 band.

Back