Mendota flyer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan messaged me and said he was coming with his Nitro boats.. I suspect he will bring Gassers as well.

grim

Correct Grim

Dan b sport, sport 40, gas sport hydro, tboat

Keenan. Ss mono. Skiff

Kyler. Ss mono tboat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
BA BAM.. going to be a good time.. LETS RACE GANG!

Sign em up..

Phil Posted the flyer.. we have Brad coming to the race and with that i say.. whats left.. YOU READING TO SIGN UP!

LETS RACE!

Grim

1/8 Scale

GAS Thunderboat -

E Hydro or the twin.

Will be fun race.

Brad can't race scale. He is one of my good luck pit men in Mendota. Besides, he just won a big race...... LOL

My ace pit man is coming this year.
default_biggrin.png

Bring the scale Brad.

Lets Race!!!!

1/8 Scale

GAS Thunderboat -

E Hydro or the twin.

Will be fun race.

Brad can't race scale. He is one of my good luck pit men in Mendota. Besides, he just won a big race...... LOL

My ace pit man is coming this year.
default_biggrin.png

Bring the scale Brad.

Lets Race!!!!
Well if I get her done in time she will be there. 30 years ago she won the cup so Im thrashing hard!
dvn6dy.jpg

Can we enter on this post or have to send in mail? Any sort of boat/class count?

Ray Bowden

D Tunnel CH.90

F Mono CH.90

F Hydro CH 79

Sam Bowden

D Hydro CH.64

F Mono CH.79

F Hydro CH.80

Let us know on E Hydro and Twin.. if you have boats entered will bring 1

Can we enter on this post or have to send in mail? Any sort of boat/class count?

Ray Bowden

D Tunnel CH.90

F Mono CH.90

F Hydro CH 79

Sam Bowden

D Hydro CH.64

F Mono CH.79

F Hydro CH.80

when are guys coming? A little grudge match against my GAS mono Sam? Do t think I can enter it in e mono...

Ray Bowden

D Tunnel CH.90

F Mono CH.90

F Hydro CH 79

Sam Bowden

D Hydro CH.64

F Mono CH.79

F Hydro CH.80

Sam,
It would be awesome to see you guys at this race. Now I am tempted to register my F hydro.

One of the many cool things about this race is that it is old school. You need to print out the registration form linked above and mail it in.

It is well worth it though. This race is a great time. The hotel parking lot party is also memorable.

Ray Bowden

D Tunnel CH.90

F Mono CH.90

F Hydro CH 79

Sam Bowden

D Hydro CH.64

F Mono CH.79

F Hydro CH.80

when are guys coming? A little grudge match against my GAS mono Sam? Do t think I can enter it in e mono...

Sat AM sorry

Ray Bowden

D Tunnel CH.90

F Mono CH.90

F Hydro CH 79

Sam Bowden

D Hydro CH.64

F Mono CH.79

F Hydro CH.80

Sam,
It would be awesome to see you guys at this race. Now I am tempted to register my F hydro.

One of the many cool things about this race is that it is old school. You need to print out the registration form linked above and mail it in.

It is well worth it though. This race is a great time. The hotel parking lot party is also memorable.
Will be there!! It's a great lake, fast water!!

Back