Predator Canard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Maglinger

Got my new Predator canard in today, can't wait to get it on the water!

1sib1s.jpg

2my0y6c.jpg

Sport hydros with gas engine and riggers with nitro IMPBA do not know about NAMBA

Gary

Brad,

Oh Boy!!!! You need to put it together and come to the Spring Nats in Atlanta.. That's half way for both of us!!!! You got the same boat as I do but you already did different things which is not a bad thing??? Broke mine back out last weekend and got one good heat out of it before radio and mechanic problems messed me up?? You still have Circus paint that hasn't dried up yet??? The completion is befuddled now if there is 2 Canards entered but 3 would totally confuse them!!!!

Later!!

Pat

Pat this boat is not near the same, different deck, different bottom and different cowl this boat is 4 generations after your boat time for a new one Pat call me

Last edited:
Brad,

Oh Boy!!!! You need to put it together and come to the Spring Nats in Atlanta.. That's half way for both of us!!!! You got the same boat as I do but you already did different things which is not a bad thing??? Broke mine back out last weekend and got one good heat out of it before radio and mechanic problems messed me up?? You still have Circus paint that hasn't dried up yet??? The completion is befuddled now if there is 2 Canards entered but 3 would totally confuse them!!!!

Later!!

Pat
I'm gonna try my best to make it there!
default_smile.png
and there will be some pink on the boat forsure ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad,

It would sure be good to put an eyeball on you again kid!!! It's got to be Dang twenty years and you wasn't even asking Daddy what shaving cream was for?? It would be great to catch up with ya!!

Gary,

Sweetheart I don't need a new boat the one I have is a bullet proof rocket the way is if I can keep it on the water and off the beach!!! We'll be back at it as soon as I get some parts up in here!!

Later!!

Pat

Back