• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB V967

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy, I appreciate it but that's a little more than I want to pay. Not going to use it on a boat but as a novelty. Thanks again for looking. Ryon

Appears new. Balanced and sharpened. $60 shipped.
attachicon.gif
IMG_0006.JPG
randy,what specs are on this prop and what hull where you using it on? thanks,mike.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0006.JPG
randy,what specs are on this prop and what hull where you using it on? thanks,mike.
It’s a stock v967/3. Appears brand new. I picked it up in a package deal.
do you know who did the S/B?
No. However, Having Balanced and sharpened well over 1000 props, I can say whoever did this one did do an excellent job. If you want it my paypal is [email protected].

attachicon.gif
IMG_0006.JPG
It’s a stock v967/3. Appears brand new. I picked it up in a package deal.
do you know who did the S/B?
No. However, Having Balanced and sharpened well over 1000 props, I can say whoever did this one did do an excellent job. If you want it my paypal is [email protected].
randy, I'll take it. Paypal sent.thanks very much,mike.

Ryon, i have a good used one (S&
default_cool.png
asked $35 plus shipping & fee. Can post pics through email, thanks.

Patrick

Sorry have had death in family & a lot going on...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back