Naviga World Championships Germany

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Webster

Hi fellow boaters

Naviga is a world wide organisation with members from all over the world from China to New Zealand, from Russia to the USA and from all over Europe.

The Naviga World Championships are taking place over the next 2 weeks in Germany showcasing the best model boating has to offer in all FSR classes. Week 1 is the FSR-V (endurance) classes, something that is unknown to many of the members here, and week 2 the FSR-O (offshore) and FSR-H (hydro) classes.

Website is here and to make it all come to life they will be live streaming the event from Monday 3 August with a link from this page. A timetable is available here. Remember all times are local Germany...

Hope that some of you will take a look and enjoy what is on offer.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The really really BIG show
default_cool.png

Thanks for the links Ian .....

Thanks for the live feed link. I can't make it this year, so I'll try to see some footage through the live feed and then waiting for the pictures and videos to show up on youtube.

Some apologies due.. not live stream video unfortunately (I thought it was). Pics taken every 4 minutes and uploaded to a gallery. Doesn't seem to be functioning today :-(

And it's working again. Thanks for posting/ hosting. Seems to be much less participants than in previous years...

Probably due to the problems they encountered and the relatively late decision over place and time...

Latest posts

Back