Aero marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

What is the deal with aero marine? I got a friend that has a order with them for peanut stuff going on a month. They don't return email or calls

Have the went to crap like a lot of other places ?

I is very mad and just wants to know where the stuff is or get the money back

Things seem to be getting worst and worst with them. Looks like the vendors are even having problems.

I found this posted on the Rocket City Racing web site last night.

[SIZE=12pt]We are NO Longer taking any new orders for Aeromarine Hulls or canopies[/SIZE] that are not in stock. This is due to Aeromarine's unability to ship products in a timely fashion or at all.

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you for your understanding[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
that is to bad. i am going to gather this that aeromarine is not a full fledge business with a store front but run out of someones house maybe? i have never heard i guess.

either way it stinks for sure

I ordered some parts awhile ago only a few dollars worth, got the run around finally gave up. Truly sad

Beau

They are a store front hobby shop. Took me 7 months to get a conquest this past fall/winter/spring....they seem to have gone down the tubes since Remy Jr. took over the day to day from his father. Sad to see, as they were one of the better suppliers' out there at one time )-:

i think this is indicative of the new generation coming into the work force. Many of the(as much as I hate to say this) kids I see spend more time and energy trying to NOT have to work than what it would actually take to do the job right in the first place. I also see a total lack of pride in the work they are doing. It's really sad that, in this day of "entitlement", people are not motivated by anything other than money. Pride, professionalism and workmanship have all gone right out the window.

I placed an order on June 15. On June 30 I hadn't received the order yet, emailed, received a reply stating that I should have seen it by now so he was going to send a duplicate order. 2 weeks go by and still hadn't received either package. I have emailed and called several times since without any reply.

The order only amounts to $35, but that is my dang money if you aren't going to send me a product.

I will say in Remy Jr.'s defense, he would not let me pay until the hull was shipped. I offered, he refused......

Well, 75% of my order showed up today. It was shipped 2 days ago. I wonder if my last item will ever come or if the 2 previous "shipments" will ever appear...

Also will add to this ,reads emails but don't respond to sales request ,it must be a huge effort to even think about supplying a response.

Not a new problem. I wanted to order an Aeromarine boat back in the late 90's. Finally gave up after getting the run around.

i don't get how a business can be in business when you have dealings like this... specially someone who has been in the HOBBY for quite some time.. they should just shut up the doors or sell the business to someone that will take care of it.

maybe he needs to get on i waters once in a while......

i think this is indicative of the new generation coming into the work force. Many of the(as much as I hate to say this) kids I see spend more time and energy trying to NOT have to work than what it would actually take to do the job right in the first place. I also see a total lack of pride in the work they are doing. It's really sad that, in this day of "entitlement", people are not motivated by anything other than money. Pride, professionalism and workmanship have all gone right out the window.
It starts with parenting my generation was raised by your generation....

Sorry Sam, it's more than parenting. Our generation was designing and building all the tech toy the kids today play with. What does your generation offer? To your defense not all kids are the same. Thank God for that. I met a guy (24 yr old ) that worked for Home Depot and could not read a ruler. Schools maybe but this kid worked harder not to work. Sorry but I don't blame all the parents for the kids they raise. Some just turn out good and some turn out bad. End of story

It starts with parenting my generation was raised by your generation....
And, while there is some truth in that, you have to remember that "Big Brother" has been given more muscle in protecting children than ever before. I know of people that had their children taken away after they told their children they couldn't have something they wanted due to bad behavior. In one case, one of the kids claimed to be abused by a parent to a school official and CPS came in and "cleaned house". Now that kids are learning to "play the system", parents are being forced to give in or face charges. This is one of the very reasons I decided years ago that I would never have kids. Until parents can feel "safe" in teaching their children responsibility and how to work for what they want, things are only going to continue going downhill.

I had an order come in short in May and when I do get a response to my weekly email always says its back ordered. I for one am tired of the lies and will never order from Aero Marine again. There are many other quality guys to deal with that fast ship and communicate if there is a problem. They others also show concern when they screw up and get it fixed fast. I have had it with Aero Marine I will find my parts else where from now on.

Yes, they are a storefront hobby shop called Hobby Stop. There's a Hobby Stop West in Toledo but I don't know if it's part of their business.

As most people found out, it was much easier going through an Aeromarine dealer than it was to try to do business directly with them.

Remy Jr. is no kid. We've met and talked a few times at the Toledo Show when he was there. That's him in the black shirt.

a3281289-33-152004_0403Image0016.jpg

Ron, he may not be a kid as far as age goes but, business wise, the term does fit. Very few that "inherit" a business are good at running if right off the bat. This kind of follows the "kid" reference since all little children must learn to crawl before walking and running. I don't know how long he's been in charge but, until he figures out that customer satisfaction is the "lifeblood" of his business, he will continue in the "death-spiral" he's now in

Back