Record Trial, Flint MI, Oct 4-5th.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Keeley

Supporting Member
Only 4 weeks away!
default_smile.png

All IMPBA classes for SAW and 1/3rd Oval, 8am-dark. Come and go any time, flat $25 to register, run as often as time permits.

Map of Thread Lake, we're at the north end of Orville St., north of McKinley Park:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=113337667130853054781.0004832cfdb883985555f&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=42.9987,-83.672926&spn=0.012068,0.019205&z=16

M6 where we stay, under $40/nt:
http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.aspx?num=1069&NOA=&aYr=&aMo=&aDa=&dYr=&dMo=&dDa=&CP=&TA=

Here's some pix from past events:
https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10068

Come run the big water!

Olly Douglas' Bardhal:

83BD8835_zps4464df61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Penciled in, I will pray for good water and no wind.
We actually had a dome installed over the lake since you were there last, so no worries.
default_laugh.png

Seriously, will be good to have you again and looking forward to seeing one of those super fast FE hydros of yours!

I may come down for a day. On my to do list. (we'll see mode)
Hope you can make it!

Our FAST crew was at the site doing a little work last weekend, lookin good!
default_smile.png

ps: we had the dome painted to look like sky, nice effect eh?

DSCN3206_zpsd6e8c129.jpg

DSCN3209_zps996492a5.jpg

Site looks great. A lot more green than there was in May. Nice dome too. You can't even tell.

Terry and Mike,

Looking good on the water under the Dome.

I hope the weather is good for us in 7 days.

I may have something real close to try and run

at one of those records.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

Mark and Mike have added another 3' to our driver's stand putting the base some 8' up.

That plus balloons for buoys make for great oval trials too!

stand_zps3387cf06.jpg

Less than a week to go...
default_ohmy.png

Terry,

Count me in for some runs with the 1/8th scale. Mark has me set-up with more wheels and I have done some home work in the engine compartment.

See you Saturday!!!

Bert Dygert

Looking forward to it Terry! The drivers stand looks great. Make sure to bring lots of balloons!! Lol.
We got to try it out last Sunday, makes a huge difference!
default_smile.png

Terry,

Count me in for some runs with the 1/8th scale. Mark has me set-up with more wheels and I have done some home work in the engine compartment.

See you Saturday!!!

Bert Dygert
See ya Sat. am!

DSCN3282_zpsec0dac7b.jpg

Site's all set up and ready to go thanks to my FAST bro's.

Big cold fronts gone through, gonna be chilly (good for fuel guys) and the breeze is settling down and coming from the west behind us.

See ya'll tomorrow.
default_smile.png

Oakland Wolverine Club used that site for years for District races till a neighbor stole a generator and police wouldnt do a thing

Latest posts

Back