District 2 Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Betke

Supporting Member
Here is the flyer for the District 2 Challenge at Spencer Park in Rochester Hills MI. This will be the season finale for heat racing in district 2 so get out for one last time.

We will be running the same classes as last year, except we are adding A hydro. District trophies for Scale, Sport 40 and A hydro will be presented at the race.

Get your entries in, it is always a good time and the park is a great place to put the race on at.

D2 Challenge 2014.pdf

Attachments

• D2 Challenge 2014.pdf
    107.5 KB · Views: 116
Mike,

as usual, 1/8 Scale and Thunderboat for me.

DSM, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Put me down for "B" hydro and Scale on DSM. Jack maybe driving Sport 40 if we cannot get enough sport 20's to make a class.

Bert Dygert

Hey Mike. Put me down for LSG-27 mono, sport hydro, and open rigger. Dale for LSG-27 mono, sport hydro, cat, and open rigger. Dennis for LSG-27 mono, sport hydro, and cat. See you guys next week.

My dad said he got all you guys. He haven't been able to check while we're in Hobart.

Put me down for B and D hydro DSM. Put my dad in for A hydro on 64 and B hydro DSM. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be putting the entry list together tonight. Everybody on here will be entered.

One thing missed on the flyer will be RTR. We will be running RTR.

Put me in for A hydro and Sport 20. If you don't run sport 20 enter me in b hydro.

Kevin

Entries are coming along real good. We could use a few more RTR's. Get them in. Should be a good race.

Anybody that would like to donate some merchandise for a raffle, it would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back