D12 race#5 season finals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
The Baltimore Model Boaters is hosting its 39th annual Joseph A Sparr memorial race on Sept.5-7th,2014, at Royer Lake on the Fort Ritchie base, Cascade,Md.21719. This event also has the Tim Lesnewski 1/8th scale cup trophy. Mail in entries are required so please download the flyer,sign it,and include all neccessary funds when mailing it in. You can also use www.rcracingevents.com to check entries.

Fort Richie 2014 pdf flyer.pdf

Attachments

• Fort Richie 2014 pdf flyer.pdf
    869.6 KB · Views: 40
default_smile.png

I entered useing rc racing events~~~~ Is that good enough or do I need to find a computer with a printer?

I am hoping there is a huge turn out for this wonderful model boat racing event.

Since you all are splitting out all the nitro classes and not requiring them to run in the district's combined classes, why not do the same for the FE classes? Request the host club add separate classes for P-Mono, P-Limited Hydro, P- Limited Tunnel and P-Limited Sport Hydro. Sure hope there are enough B entries.
default_rolleyes.gif
We're heading down a slippery slope!

(Not directed at you Charles)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray find a computer printer and print it out sign it and send the entry with funds. Chilli, we offered all classes with the hope of separating them if enough entries come in, if not we will run them as usual. No offense taken Chilli, it's all good!

Nitro only scale is running for the cup trophy.
Why is that Charles?? I won the cup last year running my FE scale (and 3 times in prior years running nitro). Apparently we will need to address this issue with clubs not adhering to what was decided at the annual meeting this past winter. We agreed to separate ONLY if there was enough to run BOTH classes, not split them just because you feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was addressed at our last club meeting to keep the cup nitro scale only. Even though a electric won we wanted to keep the original intent of nitro scales which Tim took great pride building, going forward. We meant no slight to anyone in electrics and we want them in the combined competition.

This was addressed at our last club meeting to keep the cup nitro scale only. Even though a electric won we wanted to keep the original intent of nitro scales which Tim took great pride building, going forward. We meant no slight to anyone in electrics and we want them in the combined competition.
Tim was a great guy and loved scale unlimiteds but FE scale wasn't around we he passed. Knowing him as I and many others did he was about the scale boats themselves and if he was still with us not what powered it. It is what it is but we know what is really driving this, no matter as I'll miss this race this year because you guys changed the date. I hope you get a decent turn out and good weather.

Thanks to the ODMBA club for a great weekend even though Mother Nature didn't cooperate I still had fun, good food,and saw good racing. We need entries in ASAP to get the head count for the barbecue Saturday . Get em in the mail.......

District Championship points posted on www.capitolrcmodelboats.com. Thanks to Don for tallying everything up and the club officers for getting their results in to Don in a timely manner. Congrats to those have locked up their classes and good luck to those fighting to get on top. See you all next weekend!

Looks like final tally is 78 boats . Thanks to all who plan to attend, drive safe and we will see you on Friday. Good luck to the D12 gang at Hobart...bring home the wood!

Nails with no hammer???? What's the world coming to....Car's loaded, food's handled, shower, bed & see ya'll in the am! Sorry you ain't coming ray, but it will be good to see bob & the ironing board.

Latest posts

Back