• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S...45 Hydro Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elias Vazquez

Would prefer to sell the remaining Andy B. and Mark S. props as two whole lots, so I will give this till Friday 29th before offering them individually. If they don't sell as whole lots and you would like to be first in line "Dibs" on any certain prop, place your request and I will note it.

Lot 1....Andy Brown..." total of 11 props"....$440.00...No longer available as a lot.
Lot 2....Mark Sholund..." total of 7 props"...$280.00...Sold to Richard H.

Buyer Pays Shipping...if in the U.S. $7.15 will cover shipping cost.

Paypal is preferred to [email protected] ( Please send as friend/family or add PayPal fees ).

Thanks for looking,

Elias V.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elias i'm sorry I meant to put a "or" instead of & in my post, MS 7 would be my choice but Richard has an offer up there and because I made the mistake Richard offer is better than mine..

Brian

Elias send me paypal and ill get the money to you tomorrow sir
Brian, please keep in mind that I will be giving the opportunity for these props to be bought as a lot till this coming Friday 29th. If not sold as a lot then they will be available individually.

Thanks for the interest,

Elias

Hi Elias,

what is the total cost of the Andy Brown prop lot that is left, as am interested in the AB lot that is left

Shane

Not to hijack your thread Elias

but Brian i will have the props in Casa Grande if you want one of them

will be there after the 8th of October

let me know

Richard

Once again Elias a pleasure doing business with you

Hope to see you in Brandon in January

Richard

Hi Elias,

what is the total cost of the Andy Brown prop lot that is left, as am interested in the AB lot that is left

Shane
Hello Shane,

All eleven props pictured are still available as a lot for the amount stated in the add of $440.00. Postage to Australia is $22.75

Thanks,

Elias

Back