Celina Summer Challenge XXVI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Kramer

Supporting Member
event is available through racemasters, entries are coming in. click on link in POST NUMBER 3 .AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO RACEMASTERS FOR ENTRY.

july 21 / 22 2018 race date

FRIDAY JULY 20TH OPEN WATER 1:00 5:30

we are checking into t-shirts. any interest , let us know.

anyone wanting a printable copy e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you one.

Last edited by a moderator:
we will get a flyer posted soon.

july 21 / 22 2018 race date
Much easier to just login and signup: http://racemastersevents.com/event-list.php than use a flyer, of course that is if you have internet access and beleive it or not some still don't.

If you don't yet have a Contestant Account create it once and remember your Username and Password just like you did for IW and simply Login anytime you want to signup for a race. You don't have to login to see the details of who is signed up for an event.

Dan are you going to add Gas Scale to RaceMasters? It is a D-14 point series class.

Don Brown

we will be using racemasters. Garry will set it up, he is super busy at his job right now. we offer gas scale every year + any class not listed, if we get three entries we will run it .

we are checking into t-shirts , if any interest, post and let me know here .

we will be using racemasters. Garry will set it up, he is super busy at his job right now. we offer gas scale every year + any class not listed, if we get three entries we will run it .

we are checking into t-shirts , if any interest, post and let me know here .
Dan, I'm going to enter my Gas Scale, Thunderboat and 1/8 Scale for sure, I'm building and new Sport 40 and Gas Rigger......They are a maybe !

I won't be making the race either. It's a working weekend and the funds are being spent at the Nitro Nats. It's always a fun race to be at... Wish I could make it.

I'm in. Love racing in Celina!!
You and me buddy
default_rolleyes.gif

gonna catch it on the trip back through? that would be a great move. let me know if you are, I can put up a list of a lot of neat things in the area, like wright patterson air force museum, john glenn space museum, I would think it would be neat if those like the aussie and the Alaskans entering the nitro nats came over and raced. kind of a twofer deal in one week span !

Note to self- remember to take down the canopy before leaving the park...

Back