THE OFFICIAL 2015 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Ok boys and girls we are 28 days from Christmas Eve so time to officially get the 2015 Christmas Giveaway rolling!! The rules are the same as they've always been-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

3- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a CMB90 flywheel, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules if needed.

So now we can bring some happiness and joy into each others lives and maybe just for a little while forget about how totally messed up the world around us is these days. Merry Christmas to all and let the fun begin.........

2 Futaba FM 3EGX Gold Box dual stick

1 set up on 86 with 3 receivers (gold Stickered)

1 set up on 88 with 3 receivers (gold stickered)

Battery packs included but cant guarantee how good they hold a charge (age ??)

US 48 only, you pay $15.00 min shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have much to offer but will offer up a roll of 3M radio box tape. All I will need is a shipping address. Merry Christmas I/W

FYI The above Futaba 3egx trans. can be converted to 2.4 G with diy Frysky kits. S/B about $50 for kit and rec.

Hobbyking. Look up radios,then Frsky, Then modules. It's the 8 chn diy module and tells what recs. to use. This can be used w/telemetry or w/o.

I gave a 3gx to Terry Keeley, he has converted them over to Futaba 2.4 (-; Radio South was involved, IIRC.

Hey guys. I thought I would have a little fun for the Christmas giveaway. I will routinely post trivia questions and the first one that posts the correct answer will receive that Christmas gift. I just figured it would be fun to mix things up a little. Only one guess per person. I may give a few hints along the way. The first Novarossi Marine Christmas gift will be a free Novarossi Marine USA t shirt in either XL or XXL. It will also be shipped free to anywhere in the world!!!!!!!

The question:

Who was the only college football team in history to go their entire regular season without having a single point scored on them???????

Ok, I have a retro kit for the exchange this year. A partially built 3.5 Sundowner O/B rigger. There are some extra bits in the box. Recipient pays shipping.

Brian,

I would like that Sundowner. I will PM my address details. Does it include the turn fin and skeg for the lower unit as well? Very nice gift. Thank you.

Hey guys. I thought I would have a little fun for the Christmas giveaway. I will routinely post trivia questions and the first one that posts the correct answer will receive that Christmas gift. I just figured it would be fun to mix things up a little. The first Novarossi Marine Christmas gift will be a free Novarossi Marine USA t shirt in either XL or XXL. It will also be shipped free to anywhere in the world!!!!!!!

The question:

Who was the only college football team in history to go their entire regular season without having a single point scored on them???????

1901 Michigan Wolverines

I wear a large but will make an XL work..... I LOVE SPORTS TRIVIA lol

Sam. I'm surprised at you!,,, nope....
default_smile.png

i said 1901 Michigan because they were the first to ever do it.

Latest posts

Back