1/8 Scale Questions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joenagy

So I'm new to Scale boats and looking for some input. I got a class round nose the bottom of the boat is really rough un-smooth. Should I flatten it out? Any technical advise would be helpful.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm new to Scale boats and looking for some input. I got a class round nose the bottom of the boat is really rough un-smooth. Should I flatten it out? Any technical advise would be helpful.

Joe
Where do you live? If you are the Seattle area I can try to help you. Might be worthwhile for you to connect with an experienced racer/builder. Best way to do that is take it to a race in your area. We have our first rave of the season tomorrow in Marysville, WA.

Mike, he's up in Calgary so Rob Duckering would be a good person to hook up with on this one. We all know how well Rob's boats run so, to me, it's a "no brainer"

Joe, you also have a few guys in Calgary who run scales in the calgary club. Keith Warham, Kevin Traboulay, Brian Toombs, Doug Sick

Latest posts

Back