Seaducer 40 Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Seybold

Supporting Member
Looking for a new engine for a Seaucer 40. Considering Nova, A/A or CMB, for guys that run monos is one engine preferred over the others or like most is it all in the setup. I've never ran a mono before and figured I'd ask before I purchased a engine.

Thanks for any help and advice

I run the AA45 in my Seaducer. I like the engine. I have heard of others having piston problems in hydro's but in my mono it has been running pretty well. And, Al Hobbs is the guy who developed it along with Martin Truex and others so its nice to help support the guys in our hobby.

Al Hobbs is the guy who developed it along with Martin Truex and others so its nice to help support the guys in our hobby.
You might want to fact check that.
And All the engines are from guys in the hobby.

Al Hobbs is the guy who developed it along with Martin Truex and others so its nice to help support the guys in our hobby.
All the engines are distributed by guys in the hobby. Al actually put the funds out there for development of the AA21 and 45. In fact it was Al who also had a huge part ($$$$$$$$$) in the Mac 21,45,67 and 84's as well as the Kalistratov 45,67, 80 and 90, with Andy brown helping design.

All the engines are distributed by guys in the hobby. Al actually put the funds out there for development of the AA21 and 45. In fact it was Al who also had a huge part ($$$$$$$$$) in the Mac 21,45,67 and 84's as well as the Kalistratov 45,67, 80 and 90, with Andy brown helping design.
Ok. So Andy helped design the mac, that's funny right there? What exactly did Truex have to do with the AA45?I'm not taking a thing from Al. Great guy and he has put a ton into the hobby. I'm also not taking anything from Truex. His results speak for themselves.

But Ron Shaw is doing a great job with Nova. As did Glenn. And Nova themselves. There are many who make this hobby happen.

A competitive combo for sure. It's a new boat and those are the only two races I have run it in so far.

20161031_184915.jpg

20170319_185224.jpg

FB_IMG_1479230052179.jpg

Latest posts

Back