Kentley Porter's Dog Daisy needs all of our help to win a Photo Contest

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
IW Boating Community,

Kentley Porter has entered his Champion Boykin Spaniel "Daisy" into a photo contest sponsored by Garden and Gun Magazine. We can vote once every 24 hours. Please help me help him win this contest by voting every 24 hours as many times as you can between now and the middle of August. He has helped many of us and our boating hobby as a whole over the years and this is an opportunity for our boating community to help him. Please follow the link below and let's see what we can do to "Help Daisy Win"!!!!.....
default_biggrin.png

http://bit.ly/1ncsTqq

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for your help over the next few days. This was my son Will's idea and I am trying to help him as much as I can. I posted a pic below of him with Daisy after winning the AKC Junior Handler Event in Kinston, NC. I appreciate everyones efforts to help Will. Thanks again.

544 votes and counting. Keep voting every 24hrs. We are catching up quickly. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Yes. How cool is that? Kentley and Will could actually win this contest....lol. Don't forget, you get one vote per day per device, so if you have a smart phone, tablet, computer at home, and a computer at work, that's 4 votes a day!!!....
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. How cool is that? Kentley and Will could actually win this contest....lol. Don't forget, you get one vote per day per device, so if you have a smart phone, tablet, computer at home, and a computer at work, that's 4 votes a day!!!....
default_smile.png
KP's Daisy is right behind the 3rd place dog Jackson which I must admit is a very cool pic.
default_smile.png

It keeps going back and forth...lol

Its going to be between Kentley's and Torrey's dogs. I shared on my Facebook a couple of times that helped. Akso, don't forget to leave a Facebook comment or two on the post. Can't believe the help from Kentley's boating family has helped to push them into a race for first. You guys rock!!!

Back