Class D OB engines needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OtisHelmke

Afternoon all,

I've finally finished building all manner of models for other people and am back to working on my own. I'm in need of a couple of engines for my D tunnel hulls. I've got two of them that I am looking forward to running and then racing but need powerplants. I've got four K&B engines, Two just don't want to run, one blew up and one is already in a race hull. Not the fastest boat in the race but it always finishes. Anyway I'd like to find two engines that I can use to get these boats going. I'm guessing it would be Nova Rossi but not sure. Someone mentioned once that a NR powerhead will bolt right to a K&B lower. True? Anyway it sure would be nice to have them running and not just taking up space. Thanks for any leads/information.

Rick H.

If you want a more budget friendly option, I have two very stout late model K&B 7.5cc 8702 power heads, with the strong con rods;). Mild mods done in the right places which really wakes them up. Headers and a pipe.

Clearing out my 7.5cc gear.

brad , if Otis helmke is not interested in two k/b powerheads how much are asking for the two thanks .....bob

Latest posts

Back