Custom Radio Box Manufacturer, Boat Stands, and Prop Boxes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Lavigne

Hi, I would like to extend my radio box services to this community. I have been building custom radio boxes for JRCBD members for a few years. Please visit my website for all products and more information:

http://www.aaronhl.com

My radio boxes are built with baltic birch plywood, sealed with epoxy resin, and can be built to any size needed. I offer easy to mount radio boxes, thicker floors for servo mounts, and colored lids. I would like to also acknowledge for all the nitro members, I can build radio boxes to fit within 4" wide stringers...any custom radio box is never turned down and will offer solutions to any hull build.

Please contact [email protected] for all radio box needs. Any questions or concerns? [email protected] or Post Here!

Thanks,

Aaron

Hey guys, just realized my email was not correct from when I first signed up so didn't get to respond to some PMs. I am back and will be checking in with this community a lot more often now. Looking forward to introducing some new products soon!

Hi Aron

I need a radio box for my scale Yahoo. It will be front mounted. Can you give me a price?

Hi Aron

I need a radio box for my scale Yahoo. It will be front mounted. Can you give me a price?
You have to forgive me for not knowing what "front mounted" means. I also do not no nitro/electric well, only gas, but do you have a picture of the Yahoo boat? Boxes usually start at $25 -$40 Shipped. Something simple $25 Let me know

Since I cannot edit the first post let me post some pictures of my products. Let me know if you have any questions. And SPECIALIZE IN CUSTOM ANYTHING FULL WOODWORKING SHOP

These are 18 prop, can make any size

pb18-7.jpg

pb18-4.jpg

pb5000-8.jpg

ardmono4.jpg

rbsidemount1.jpg

Back