Death Of Joe W Scott

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeWScott

I just felt I had to post on behalf of my husband Joe W Scott. He loved visiting this forum more than anything else. His love for his RC Boats was huge. Even though I did not understand it I do understand that it made him happy and that made me happy for him. I know that he posted a lot in this forum , not sure about what. Anyway he passed away at the tender year of 43 suddenly from a heart attack. I felt inclined to let this forum know, for the love of RC boating Joe lives on.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG- I didnt know your husband , but please know one thing for SURE, If he was a boater and he came on here- He was family,

As now you are. Welcome,

Im sure this is the hardest time in your life, you have ears to listen here and shoulders to lean on. as we take care of our own as best we can.

Sorry for your loss,

Andy and Georganna Greene

we all "know" each other until the day we meet, then we know each other in a different sense.

our condolences for your loss, our thoughts will be with you and your family.

may God be with you.

dan

Oh my. I cant believe it. Heart attack. He was born only 3 days after me. Were almost exactly the same age.

i'm scared

I'm very sorry for you and your family.

The boating community is like an large extended family. When we lose an IW member it like losing a distant relative.

We all need to remember " everyday is a gift" make the best of it and say and do the little things that bring smiles to people faces.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayer.

Bert and Jackie Dygert

Godspeed joe. To have a woman who respects your hobbies when she doesn't understand them is truly a gift. I will think of you and your wife every time I throw a boat in the pond.....

Mrs. Scott, I did not know Joe personally but have made a lot of friends on this forum. Some I've met later and some I will never have the opportunity to meet. Very sorry for your loss.

Glenn

I have been away for quite awhile. I am so very sorry to hear of his passing. he was way too young. I had a heart attack at 39 and I'm lucky to still be here. my condolences and thoughts go out to you and the family.

I'm pretty sure that most of us that have wives that support our hobby are god blessed like me too.Mrs Scott my condolenses for your loss to you and Family.Gill

Latest posts

Back