Censorship on Jim's Boat Dock?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That video or one just like it was posted about 6 monthes ago. I remember seeing it. Pretty cool, but man that is expensive stuff

Doc, I don't think that it's a censorship issue in there. You could try it in the Nitro forum but not too many people go in there as they've turned that forum into more of a for sale area.

Contact Jim or Dom if you're having problems posting the link.

There are also a coupl of videos of it running , very cool boat . Someone has deep $$$ pockets .

We have one of those turbines we use for training they are three grand for the whole shebang. loud as all can be. I dont think they could really be used in aracing application. if ou get any water injestation you are done that turbine wheel comes apart and you will have a big hole on the boat as well as the engine.

:ph34r:

We have one of those turbines we use for training they are three grand for the whole shebang. loud as all can be. I dont think they could really be used in aracing application. if ou get any water injestation you are done that turbine wheel comes apart and you will have a big hole on the boat as well as the engine.
:ph34r: How much of DB did you hear sound meter?? what size of .CC turbine motor? thanks, Allan

That's a good clip Loring, I'm sure that you know if you snoop around in the vids that there are some really good old unlimited vids, but jbd wont take the chance that you might just look at some unrelated vids, cause as we all know tits and boats don't mix.

mb

I was over at Jim's in the wee hours this morning and thought that I'd try the above link and got the same as what you did. I don't know what their problem is with You Tube as there are a lot of videos in there of R/C boats.

It really is censorship. Too bad we aren't mature enough to watch videos on Youtube. Below is the reply to the attempts to post the turbine hydro link.

Lohring Miller

It's hosted on a site we do not allow links to. Several video sites host questionable video's and often have graphic video's pop up next to the one your looking for. As a result we qwuit allowing links to certain video sites with such links.

Lohring, as a Moderator on another R/C forum site there can be problems with links but I check out every one that I have control over to make sure that it's OK for the members to view. We recently had a problem with one as if someone referred to it in the plural sense, it came up as one that showed nudity.

You are respected enough in this hobby/sport to not pull a stunt like that and any Mod worth their salt would check out any links to sites like You Tube, Put-file, Google or Yahoo! to see if it has any questionable content.

It's too bad that over there they are more worried about a link than the gas boaters attacking a member there because he posted some shots of a nitro boat!

Back