Who is making HTB tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a cowling for a 360.
I heard that a group of guys from Florida drove up to Mark's shop and picked up the molds and took them back to Florida and the story I have gotten was that soon after that all the HTB molds were lost in a fire. Andy Smith would be the guy to talk to about getting boats /parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that a group of guys from Florida drove up to Mark's shop and picked up the molds and took them back to Florida and the story I have gotten was that soon after that all the HTB molds were lost in a fire. Andy Smith would be the guy to talk to about getting boats /parts.
That would be DAMM shame
default_sad.png

I know there is a mold in Aus for the 290...
default_rolleyes.gif

That's a true story,i talked to Andy Smith and he did lose all the H.T.B.molds in a fire.

The fire was just a bad deal as Andy was preparing to make a few hulls. I wonder if Mark Hopper has the plugs somewhere as most builders keep them for the day a mold gets destroyed or a part sticks and pulls the gel coat.

Mic

I have new htb cowling for sale ....the old style .....what were they selling for??? .....I cant make photos.....cowling is red....bob

That would be DAMM shame
default_sad.png

I know there is a mold in Aus for the 290...
default_rolleyes.gif
Iv heard that to

Back