• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbon 21 Rigger ATR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

For Sale: Carbon 21 rigger built by Frank Orlic comes in full hardware , two servos , tank 8oz . prop: OCT 1945 S&B and AB 21 Nitro pipe with header plus extra new .250 solid tube booms , extra front sponsons and .187 cable drive . It is very good shape . Just need 21 engine and radio SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan

Did you ever run this boat . And if so how did it run ?

Ty
Yes I did run it with NR 21 DD very fast straight and " tricky" corner. need adjust level tube boom but I have no time for tune up so I decided to cut downsizing my many boats

To clarify how this boat ran with the BlackBird sponsons. Super fast but the sponsons are giving the boat too much lift. A fairly easy repair 1) put the correct sponsons on (Allan may have the original to make copies of). 2) work the BB .21 sponsons to reduce lift.

He replaced them with the BB"s due to losing the right rear of the original one in a racing incident. A good boat and will rock after a little work.

Kevin

SOLD to Julian Pending Funds
default_wink.png

Back