• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 Roadrunner, Sponsons & 67 Mac motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

This 67 Roadrunner is in good condition and is basically ready to go after additional equipment including the motor, pipe assembly, & receiver. It is setup for either a 67 Mac or CMB green head motor. It has SG sponsons mounted on the front of the boat and ultra-lite G10 sponsons on the rear.

It has one minor repair that is painted over on the bottom of the boat in black. The boat comes with running hardware, and Hitec 645mg servo for steering. It also comes with a Futaba 4.8 battery.

The price for the boat with either G10 sponsons or SG sponsons (your choice), is [SIZE=12pt]$200.00[/SIZE] plus shipping within the lower 48 states, or make offer.

SNV33748.JPGSNV33749.JPGSNV33750.JPGSNV33751.JPGSNV33752.JPGSNV33759.JPG

If the stand for the boat is wanted I will sell it for $15.00 and it will be shipped separately from the boat within the lower 48 states.

SNV33757.JPGSNV33758.JPG

I have the set of front G10 Ultra-lite sponsons as shown in the pics below.

SNV33781.JPGSNV33783.JPGSNV33784.JPG

Then last is one more 67 Mac motor I have up for sale besides the other motor that was sold. I recently replaced the bearings from BOCA and the motor has less than ½ gallon run time since replacement. The 67 Mac motor shown has decent compression and I want [SIZE=12pt]$175.00[/SIZE] for the motor.

SNV33793.JPGSNV33790.JPG

Shipping within the lower 48 states.

Method of payment can be made by PayPal or USPS money order.

***Please responded to this post with questions no PM other than payment arrangements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brad,

how much to post the first Mac 67 to Australia, if you will post to Australia and the internals are good, I will take it, is the piston and sleeve ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

I will consider selling the 67 Mac motor to you if the potential buyer of the Roadrunner is not interested. It was also stated that I was selling the motor and everything else to buyers in the lower 48 states. Shipping will be expensive and I take a higher cut on Paypal. At a later date I will take the motor apart and get some pictures.

Thanks

Brad

thanks Brad,

I normally pay the paypal fees anyway, so that the seller gets the full amount , (sent as gift)and postage on these engines to Australia is about $40, as I have have purchased a few of these from the US

Shane,

I will wait to see what interest people have in everything. Then before selling the motor(s) I will pull the P&S and take pictures. In addition, I will check on shipping including insurance.

Thanks

Brad

Well I did a price drop on the 67 Roadrunner boat to $275.00 and $100.00 for the Ultra-Lite G10 sponsons. This boat is a strong runner with the right motor, it will give other boats in its class a good race.

Brad

Brad,

If I was interested in this boat, I would want it only with the Roadrunner sponsons. Roadrunner hull, Roadrunner sponsons, period. Much easier to tune it, etc. I equate it to a Ford body with a Chevy engine. You may have a better chance to sell it that way and sell the Eagle sponsons by themselves. Just a thought.

Taking John's thoughts into mind if someone wants the SG sponsons I would sell them for $100.00. The same price as the G10 set as advertised.Then the Roadrunner boat will come with the G10 sponsons for the same price at $275.00.

When I purchased the Roadrunner Ultra-light G10 front sponsons new they ran me $250.00. I don't remember now how much the rear Ultra-light G10 cost me that are mounted on the back of the boat. The G10 sponsons are much stronger that wood over foam. The G10 sponsons and SG Eagle sponsons have had minimal run time then the boat quit making a class in our racing club.

Brad

I have seen this boat run and it was very competitive and who ever buys it wont be disappointed, especially that the price is very reasonable. Good luck with the sale Brad.

Beau

The cost for everything has been dropped in price as outline in red text, besides the fact that I have sold the #1 Mac motor.

So I want to make some comments about what sponsons are better for the boat in my experience running the boat. While the G10 Roadrunner sponsons are stronger than the standard sponsons, the G10 setup helps the overall speed slightly. I feel that the boat runs faster with the SG sponsons, yet runs stable. The G10 setup was first measured on the setup board in the distant past. Then I did the same with the SG sponsons. In summary, I use the setup board on my riggers and follow directions if available.

It does seem strange that I miss matched parts from one brand boat to the other. I located the SG sponsons and then gave them a try and I felt that the best combination has been determined.

That is about all I can think about right now.

This equipment is still available. If a tuned pipe and header are needed I can locate what is needed to make this a complete boat other than possibly no pipe bracket.

Any questions let me know!

I dropped the price on the boat $50.00 that is listed in red at the beginning of this tread for $200.00. In addition, the motor has been reduced by $25.00 to a total of $175.00.

Thanks

Brad

Duke,

I sent a PM to find out what your zip code is to calculate shipping cost. The boat will come with the G10 sponsons.

Thanks

Brad

Latest posts

Back