Winternats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

Has the date for the Winternats been set? If so, please reply so that we can set the date for the Winter Nitro Championships.

Thanks Marty for starting the topic! It would be nice to find tickets to go. Wonder how goes the clean up? Take care thanks Charlie

Marty

Seams like no one is going to reply to this thread about a date, and the President of the Orlando club will not return my phone call,so i suggest we set our date next Thursday for our race in January and let them set there date around us . let it be there problem not ours. The way it sounds to me is they don't have enough people to put the race on, or a pond to race at any ways. Just tried calling the President of the Orlando club again before i made this post,and again no answer

John Otto.

The Nitro Winter Nats is at a great time the weekend of 15th this puts a lot of people leaving town on the week of 6/7 & traveling for racing the next weekend. this even short notice with jan 1 being just the weekend before.... and the holidays.

Latest posts

Back