• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HiTech Lynx 4S Radio System and 2 GPS Receivers New in Box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I have a brand new never removed from box HiTEC Lynx 4 S Radio System for sale. It included one receiver with built-in GPS and includes another receiver new in pack just like it. I teceived as a gift but all of my radio equipment is Futaba so too much to start switching. New from Tower is $329 for system and $89 for additional receiver. I will sell for $390 plus $10 freight and insurance. Please no PMs. Thank you.

6B1A3E10-31F7-4861-B79F-5FF30A13A9ED.jpeg

670F95CC-1456-44B5-8FA5-05E19D172503.jpeg

Price drop. $380 as shown. New system includes 2ea GPS receivers.

Price drop.....$370 new in box.

Its $420 from Tower...
default_wink.png

Price drop $360 new in box with extra GPS receiver. New $420 plus freight from Tower.

Price drop $350 new in box with extra GPS receiver. New $420 plus freight from Tower.

Thanks Bill. Someone reached out to me in a PM that they wanted it as well but per the rules of this forum, you get it. This was a personal radio system, so please PayPal $350 to [email protected] as a gift, so no fees. Also send your address in a PM and I will ship out this weekend. Thank you.

Just edited to remove freight. This price included freight. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
sent PM yesterday, Would like to know if you received my payment?? Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back