• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted:header and tuned pipe for a K&B 8907(gold head Outboard) Used preferred

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Laming

I am looking for a header and tuned pipe for a gold 21 size K&B 8907 OB. I would prefer a used one in good condition that was used on a gold K&B. Please provide price and details. Thank You

Les,

Art Jayne had a lot of K&B stuff at the time trials last weekend in Flint.

Hopefully he will see this post.

Mark Sholund

Les,

I have a 3.5 Irwin outboard pipe for you to look at if your interested. No headers to sell. Let me know if you want me to post pic's, price $85 plus shipping. Here is the standard Irwin and a quiet Irwin outboard pipe $85 each plus shipping.

Ron

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Less

Think I got a header for you, might have come with an Irwin pipe yrs back.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Less just had surgery on shoulder. But yes I'll gladly get you a picture

Les sorry I looked but didn't find the header I thought I had for k&b 3.5.

Les,

Are you still looking for a 3.5 outboard Pipe? Did you look at the pic I posted of the two if have for sale.

Ron

Ron,

Thank you for the pics I think I sent you a PM..I think that I have found a pipe, although I may still be interested in yours.There is only about 2 weeks left to run boats in MI .Are these new and what is your best price?Feel free to send a PM to me.Les

Latest posts

Back