• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2x1450 AB props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

I have 2 used AB 1450 props for sale. Slightly reduced diameter 3.2 cup and 3.4. Excellent .21 hydro props. The prop on the right has a couple scratches as seen in pic. The other is in like new condition. Both for $60.00 shipped to U.S. or Canada.

Thanks for looking, Ron

100_6903.JPG

I'll take them Ron. PM me your PayPal and I will make payment and send my address. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

Those props were cupped for a 21 rigger. I also set them up for 7.5 tunnles with cup to reduce lift and normally go to about 3.8".

Thanks Andy. You know me well. Yes they are for testing on the new THOR 355. I will get them to you for tweaking once I get them.

Wish you had of told me that Ron. I could have sent them to Andy direct for you. Anyway, they went in the mail yesterday. I would think you'll have them later next week. Enjoy!

Ron

Latest posts

Back