• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 props sets for 20 mono or sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

For sale 4 props : OCT X640/2 and 3 qty X440/3 all S&B by Jerry Crowther Sell $110.00 shipped

Allan,

Check your PM's!!! Funds were sent for the carb but no response from you on shipping.

2 qty New OCT X440/3 S&B ( look shine) by Jerry Crowther $30.00 each

1 qty OCT X440/3 S&B ( look fade) by Jerry Crowther $ 28.00

1 qty OCT X640/2 S&B by Jerry Crowther $22.00

I'm making the check out, an sending it out 06-09-14 for the two props,
Sure I will do thanks
default_wink.png

here I am still waiting for the props , U have cashed my check , well over 30 days , nothing Y didnt u get a tracking No. ???

BE warned do not buy items with out a paypal acct , an with out getting a tracking No. I feel I got F*******

Darryl,

Allan is usually on point with what he tells you. I have purchased several items from him. Hopefully there is an explination. Good luck.

Daryl, i am also waiting on a prop from allan. A s-15 i paid for within days of your deal. I have dealt with allan before & have had no issues with him. I do know he is at the namba nats, so no response is understandable right now. Shipping from canada is MUCH, MUCH slower than shipping from here to canada. It is also more expensive, so shipping with tracking costs almost as the prop i bought! The customs form allan filled out is numbered, you can at least find out if it has cleared customs. I'm used to 3 - 6 week transit times coming through canadapost & canadian customs. I can assure you, allan's not who you're waiting on.

Latest posts

Back