Super Coupler ..... its back in stock.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
I now have Super Coupler back in stock. 3/4" ID, 1" OD. It is $10 for 2" piece with zip ties or $55 per foot. It will be $8 for shipping in the US. Shipping Int please contact me. You can paypal to [email protected]

Thanks

Mike

Not tiring to be a pain mike but never heard of it or know what it looks like

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not tiring to be a pain mike but never heard of it or know what it looks like

It's a really hard coupler that usually last a long time. With it being 3/4" it's probably for big motors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the stuff you heat up then when it cools its there till you heat it again

Sorry guys, been a little busy lately. Here is a pic of an 8 inch chunk. This is the stuff that Jim Auguston had years ago. He had decided to stop racing and gave all the stock to Rod Geraghty. Rod sold all the stock and did not want to invest in more. Rod gave me the info to ordered some 14 yrs ago and had been selling it for a while. I have been out for a while now because of the big cost to order it at 100'. It can handle the high temps that some of our motors are putting out nowadays. Stuff is real tough. It does stick to aluminum when first heated if the aluminum is clean. If you dont want if to stick then you just have to oil it up and will not stick. I run these on my 45s thru to my twin. It will stretch over a 1" OD and snug down to 5/8" OD.

That looks like it Olly.

Mike

20180925_153924.jpg

Here is a shot of my 2 AB 67/80 pipes and a 13cc MAC. The MAC has 1" OD. I had 1 coupler on my 45 mono last me 8 years. This is without a telescoping header. It had a gap. Finally did burn thru at the bottom of bend. Just because of the steep 15* angle. So it last a long time. So not many repeat customers. Some of my customer had been asking lately. So I figure I would order some.

Mike

20180925_155612.jpg

Back