Midwest Scale championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLD THE PHONE AND SAVE THE DATE! The Midwest scale championship is back! Along with the spring arrowhead race rain out. If you were already entered in the spring race then you are already in for this race. If you need to cancel or change your class entries give me or ken or Chuck Hildreth a txt or e mail.

Arrowhead  race registration.jpg

I won't miss this race....gonna be epic.....

Thunderboat

Gas cat

Gas scale

Crackerbox

RTR

Possibly gas sport hydro

All on 2.4

Okay guys I have the race on Racemasters. I started from scratch so if you have a log in for Racemasters I will need you to log in and enter yourself. If not then I can enter you guys in. So put the entries here if you dont have a log in for racemaster or email one of us. I have old checks from people from the spring but I would prefer to totally restart if anyone sent me checks because I don't know how long these old checks would be excepted. If you PayPaled Wes then we can figure that out and I'll mark you paid. Any questions just let Wes or I know.

http://racemastersevents.com/event-list.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck I am pretty shure that.i already paid and didn't get refund so put me in

B mono

D mono

Open nitro mono

All DSM

If I didn't pay let me know and I will

Thanks

Pete collinson

HOLD THE PHONE AND SAVE THE DATE! The Midwest scale championship is back! Along with the spring arrowhead race rain out. If you were already entered in the spring race then you are already in for this race. If you need to cancel or change your class entries give me or ken or Chuck Hildreth a txt or e mail.
Wess do you have a district 4 race sanction for this event? The reason I am asking the Badgers have a race that same week end in district 4 which they secured at the district 4 meeting last December. Seems a little shitty you guys to hold a race in district 4 with out consulting the district planned races on the same weekend

This is a rain out date that was discussed in the spring. Nobody including impba had a race on the schedule for that date. At least not one that was published. We talked to everyone who was entered for the spring race as well as the city who are sponsors and this is the best date available.

Wess do you have a district 4 race sanction for this event? The reason I am asking the Badgers have a race that same week end in district 4 which they secured at the district 4 meeting last December. Seems a little shitty you guys to hold a race in district 4 with out consulting the district planned races on the same weekend
George, I don't think our clubs share many racers. As most of our racers come from d14, st louis, and others from the south. Though we do get some d4 guys sometimes, some of my favorite racers by the way, it's usually not anywhere near enough to fuss about. So I don't see the reason to throw a fit about district 4 having a race 5 hours away. As Wes said we this was the date that worked best for the city that helps promote our race and sponsor us. It also worked well for all the people we had entered from our rainout in the spring. I don't think it will hurt your event or put many at odds of which event they will attend.

Back