New Odonnell Glow Plugs Website and New "Version 2" Odonnell Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

I just finished up the new website for O'donnell Glow Plugs "Version 2". The new version is even better than before. To answer any of your questions please visit the website. The Odonnell team went through painstaking effort to offer you a nice comparison chart that allows you to pair up your old O'donnell Plug to see what is comparable with the new line up. It also allows you to compare competitors plugs with the new Odonnell line of plugs. And even better yet, Marine plugs can be purchased direct online right from the Odonnell team themselves making access to O'donnell High Performance Results just a click away.

Visit the New Site at http://www.odonnellglowplugs.com.

Glad to read its coming. Unfortunately site is not working correctly. Picture overlays entire page. Have you tried it on a Mobil device?

I was just checking out the website and it's a borderline work of art. The only thing I would add is a cross reference to the old plug color codes. I use the blue plugs and have never worried about part numbers as everyone always referred to the plugs by color

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice chart, but it would be nice to have something without all the dark colors and very fine print that we could print out and keep in our tool boxes for reference at the pond.

Yes, I had a similar propblem a few days ago, however the order went through and I received the plugs today! Somethings going south but the order happened? Great service!! Tim

Because of inconsistency in product availability I have decided against ordering more O'Donnell plugs.

Well I sent a pm to odonnell asking about the plug's, he read the message and he didn't have the decency to reply ..

David; There are other plugs available, so why don't you chose another manufacture instead of bashing O'Donnell ?? J.

Firstly thankyou Jack for your response.Secondly I didn't bash O'Donnell ,infact I chose O'Donnell because they are quality plugs.Thirdly you are correct about choosing another manufacture and that's what I intend to do.

I agree Jeff, great family company to deal with and it is a pleasure to be using their products and supporting people who support the hobby
default_smile.png

Mr. ODonnell,

I was in contact with Robin but i never heard back when are the 289TV2, 287TV2 plugs be ready? I was told by 5/1 but they are still not available on your web site any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jose

Back