KENNY STANG REGATTA June 24-25

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Pralle

Kenny Stang Regatta 2 Day Race St. Anne IL. Traveling 1/8 Scale Kenny Stang Trophy! 5 Rounds Wx Permitting. Registration open on rcracingevents.com
81c1a2cd86fd683d70486d7208f7bdf0.jpg

Kenny Stang Regatta.pdf

Attachments

• Kenny Stang Regatta.pdf
    700.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
Kenny will be singing that weekend... may he rest in peace

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How many scales can we get for Kennys favorite class. Short 4 hrs from eville or st Lou.
be7c3e5b8a86e408c6b28c12529480c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might try and get a group of people to come. I believe it's about 4.5 hours from us

Kenny Stang Regatta 2 Day Race St. Anne IL. Traveling 1/8 Scale Kenny Stang Trophy! 5 Rounds Wx Permitting. Registration open on rcracingevents.com
81c1a2cd86fd683d70486d7208f7bdf0.jpg
book room by 5/30 for reduced race rate. Hotel info on flyer.

Hi Dan, I would like to come but will be by myself. Do you think you could find someone to pit for me. Would like to run c-box also if you think there is a possibility of the class making.

Later

Bill Wachtler

Hi Dan, I would like to come but will be by myself. Do you think you could find someone to pit for me. Would like to run c-box also if you think there is a possibility of the class making.

Later

Bill Wachtler
Yes Bill we have folks coming to just help out and pit. I would recommend to register the cracker box and see who else will enter.

Hi Dan

I entered t-boat, c-box and ss mono. I am only going to run two boats but I'm hoping by entering c-box it will pull in some more entries. If c-box makes I will drop one of the other boats. I'll pay you at the pond if that's ok.

Thanks

Bill Wachtler

Hi Dan

I entered t-boat, c-box and ss mono. I am only going to run two boats but I'm hoping by entering c-box it will pull in some more entries. If c-box makes I will drop one of the other boats. I'll pay you at the pond if that's ok.

Thanks

Bill Wachtler
yes paying at pond is ok

Will anyone be bringing fuel to sell at the Ken Stang race? Looks like the 50% AQU fuel I run will not be available so I guess I'm going to have to switch brands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Food on site both Days. Kennys family is making BBQ on Saturday and food vendor will be doing Pork chop sandwich,brats,pork burgers Sunday

Being a electric kit would a Lucas oil kit be legal in open-offshore? I don't know if it will make 6 "big" laps and a mill but I can find out during open water on Friday.

Wayne

Yes you could run it, we are being very loose on the open offshore rules just to try and build interest in the class.

Back