• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mis parts F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles siler

Cleaning out mid parts 2) 45EVO carbs 1) CMB 67 carb older geen Head 4) CMB 3rd needles 1) 45 and 3) 101s Makes offers thanks Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaning out mid parts 2) 45EVO carbs 1) CMB 67 carb older geen Head 4) CMB 3rd needles 1) 45 and 3) 101s Makes offers thanks Charles
hi charles,i might be interested in 1 of the .45 carbs. could you please measure the center to center of the bolt holes.thanks,mike.

hi charles,i might be interested in 1 of the .45 carbs. could you please measure the center to center of the bolt holes.thanks,mike.[/quote

Looks like its 32mm or just shy of it. $60 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
hi charles,i might be interested in 1 of the .45 carbs. could you please measure the center to center of the bolt holes.thanks,mike.[/quote

Looks like its 32mm or just shy of it. $60 shipped
when i get home with the truck i will measure the bolt pattern of the engine.thanks,mike.

Back