Tow older Nitro engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeraldClark

Picco P-80 from the 90's. Its old, but has very little run time on it.

CMB 90 rotary valve engine. I got it back in the Nineties in a box with a bunch of parts and put it back together. It ran good the last time I ran it.

Anyone have any Idea what they might be worth.

Gday Gerald. Have you opened them up? With these nitro engine's they need to be stored correctly (it can make ALL the difference) there are guy's on here that would have many many year's of experience with those exact engine's but without picture's it's a guessing game really. Hopefully you get some input from these guy's who have forgotten more about these engine's than I've ever known. What nitro percentage was run in them? Did they use caster oil? If it was me I'd try and open them up and take some pictures of the internals and check the bearings for rust and if there gritty well that's could be a problem hope that helps a little but both are good manufacturers! Picco in his day was an engine guru! I think he died in about 2013? And the CMB well those engine's speak for themselves

Picco P-80 from the 90's. Its old, but has very little run time on it.

CMB 90 rotary valve engine. I got it back in the Nineties in a box with a bunch of parts and put it back together. It ran good the last time I ran it.

Anyone have any Idea what they might be worth.
Gerald

I have the tooling to bring the P/L fit back to like new for these engines if U are interested, unless the piston is to worn on the crown, been squeezing liners to bring them back to the piston for over 30 years, I have enough tooling to fix most engines from .15 thru 1.0, if U are interested, just pm me.

Mobydickk

Latest posts

Back