THE OFFICIAL 2017 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
It's that time of year so here we go on the 2017 Christmas Giveaway!! The rules are the same as they've always been-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

3- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a NovaRossi 91DD crankshaft, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules if needed.

So now we can bring some good into each others lives and maybe just for a little while forget about how so much of the world has lost focus on what's really important- people!! Merry Christmas to all and let the fun begin.........

Thanks Don,

Chris has box A-1 check on the way 12.10.2017

Here goes last parts from my shop.

One small USPS priority box A-1 Deburred and sharped wedge rudder took hrs by hand. Be careful it is very sharp. Octura SB6 small bronze strut .150" cable with push rods and bellows, with rudder mounts 5-50 screws and nuts for left, right or rear w/ brackets plus Octura 452-3 prop, .150" cable nut, new trax #2075 servo, Aqua Craft AQUB 8782 mount, ETTI cooling plate A044 for esc's, nice 5MM X 4MM cable nut with two set screws, electric motor mount with cooling.

IMG_2162 box A.JPG

One small USPS priority box B-1 New small Battery Balancer 3 in 1 LiPo - LiFe, New spark eliminator with connectors, JAE .12 new turn fin, drive dogs, water fittings, prop nuts, 1 strut bushing and a good used Astro "Blinky" 106.

IMG_2163 box B.JPG

Merry Christmas Folk's

Thanks for years of fun and I will Donate just because I will stay up on what everyone is doing.

Also let me know if you want anything on my home e-mail please. [email protected]

Mike

My Zip 61065

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 10% discount coupon I won at a race for CMB. I have no use for it as it has to be used by the end of December. If anyone would like it I will mail it out. Merry Christmas

Ron

I would like to have the .21 pipe. I have a motor that it would work nicely with.

Ron

Back