• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zoom 101RS Carbs for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

I have 2x 80 zooms Modified to fit the 101rs engines they are .510 bore. I have been running these carbs for a while and they work perfect.

Both carbs SOLD

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2x 80 zooms Modified to fit the 101rs engines they are .510 bore. I have been running these carbs for a while and they work perfect.

$100 each plus shipping

I also have 2x CMB 101RS GEN III Zoom Carbs I'm going to sell brand new never used.

$125 each plus shipping. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

These carbs are posted on other sites.

Julian
Julian this is Brian do you have any cmb 101's for sale?

$100 each plus shipping

I also have 2x CMB 101RS GEN III Zoom Carbs I'm going to sell brand new never used.

$125 each plus shipping. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

These carbs are posted on other sites.

Julian
Julian this is Brian do you have any cmb 101's for sale?
Pm sent

Julian, are these the same Zoom 101 carbs that I gave to you...... No Charge.....if so, that is a good profit margin.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, no problem. My mistake, I thought that these were the last ones that I had sent to you. Carry on.....

Charles

Back