D4 BADGER BOATERS JUNE 3 RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

First race of the year for the Badger Club. Open water on Friday June 2 noon till 5:00. Race is on Saturday June 3. Open water again on Sunday for those that want to stick around. Time to be announced.

Another D4 race that that counts for the 1/8 scale and gas high point season awards.

Shooting for a May 31 sign up date so we can prepare. We seem to be light on Nitro boats. Where are you guys?

Doug

In addition, we will be offering a 50/50 raffle again. The winner at the Turkey Shoot took home over $100!

I just registered my Nitro B Mono and 2 gas boats...

There are a few out there that dont have Internet connections that should be reaching out soon! We would be glad to help them, just call!

Dave

Special note....

For the second year we'll be hanging around the pits Friday after the open water for food, drink and conversation. On the main menu is Panini sandwiches. Dan is bringing the Panini maker with bread. I'll be bringing the meat and cheese. Bring a dish to pass or other snacks. And BYOB.

Doug

Chad - I think we will be looking for more than just Kool-Aid this time.
default_smile.png

Doug

A big thanks to the Badgers for a great race. Even with a couple rain delays they still got three rounds in. Had a lot of fun with friends. Looking forward to the next race.

Jeff Henderson

I had a great time even though my stuff was junk. Mono went in the fire pit this morning and found out what was wrong with t-boat. See you guys in St Anne.

Bill Wachtler

Latest posts

Back