GEN-4M flow meters for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmazor

Dear boaters! I'll have a few GEN-4M flow meters equipped with AC charger ready to ship.

The box dimensions are 7"x 5-1.8"x 2-3/4". The same as GEN-4.

The price still $195 shipped within US. Thanks. Boris

Please, no PM

Boris,

I still love mine!! Found another use for my flow meter this winter, going to flow my water pickup! Can't image running nitro without one!

Best wishes,

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear boaters! I'll have a few GEN-4M flow meters equipped with AC charger ready to ship.

The box dimensions are 7"x 5-1.8"x 2-3/4". The same as GEN-4.

The price still $195 shipped within US. Thanks. Boris

Please, no PM
I have two more flow meters with AC chargers ready to ship. More will be by the end of Apr. Boris

Boris I would like to purchase one gen -4m flowmeters with a/c charger can you send me your email for your PayPal account

Boris I would like to purchase one gen -4m flowmeters with a/c charger can you send me your email for your PayPal account
If you in the USA pay $195 to PayPal to my email address as friend and family. Boris

Hi Boris,

Kevin from Australia are you still doing the big dial meters I got one off you a few years ago I need another if possible it came in a metal case.

Thanks Kevin.

Hi Boris,

Kevin from Australia are you still doing the big dial meters I got one off you a few years ago I need another if possible it came in a metal case.

Thanks Kevin.
Hi, Kevin! I can make Flow meter with 6x6 manometer in the metal case for $210-240 (depending of the price of manometer). Shipping to Australia cost $80. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Boris,

I will get you to build one please, will that come with a battery ??? I have a charger. I will need your PayPal address.

Many Thanks

Kevin.

Hi Boris,

I will get you to build one please, will that come with a battery ??? I have a charger. I will need your PayPal address.

Many Thanks

Kevin.
Hi, Kevin! I can not send the battery overseas. It is easy to get the battery locally. The second problem - I can not find 6x6 manometer now, as soon I will find one, I'll ask you to PayPal money to my email address. Boris

Hi Boris,

Many Thanks

Kevin.
Hi, Kevin! I can not send the battery overseas. It is easy to get the battery locally. The second problem - I can not find 6x6 manometer now, as soon I will find one, I'll ask you to PayPal money to my email address. Boris
Hi, Kevin! I found Manometer and will build flow meter for you for $240+$80 + 3.5% PayPal fee. PayPal money to my email address or you can send the money order for $320. We have enough time. Boris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back