GO Marine Engines, Pipes & Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesso2118

Just letting everyone know I am preparing another order for GO Engines and Parts.

The Inboard Tuned Pipe Sets I got in my first order sold out very quickly so if you are thinking about trying one let me know so I can make sure I order enough.

If you need smaller volume water jackets or caphead engine screw sets for your Novarossi Engines give the GO parts a try B)

GO .21 Pro 7 Port.JPG

GO .21 7 Port Piston, Sleeve & Rod Set.JPG

Anthony,

To my knowledge, there only two GO parts that do not fit the NR 5 & 7 Port engines, the GO Backplate and the GO Main Bearing. The ID of the GO Crankcase is smaller than the NR. The GO has an ID of 25.6mm and the NR is 26mm.

Regards,

James

Got you covered Gino!

BTW, where were you yesterday, I took your Nationals Trophies to the Pond for you to collect.

Thanks James,

believe it or not trailer was hooked up (and still is) ready to go. Woke up to rain and a bout of the flu to boot......I suppose I get a couple of days of work.

Shame as I was really looking forward to yesterday. Also need to run in new motor in scale and deliver some clear perspex to Tim.

Hi Brad,

The price for the GO 7 Port Marine Carb is $35USD and the Crankshaft is $40USD and I have them in stock. The shipping would be $14USD to the USA.

Regards,

James

Brad,

The price for a complete Pro .21 7 Port engine, as pictured below (Turbo or Standard Head Button) is $180USD and shipping to Canada is $14USD.

GO .21 Pro 7 Port.JPG

James how are the cooling jacket and screw sets coming
Greg,

I've been waiting for some sanity to prevail with the exchange rates :wacko: :wacko: before I placed the order, it's now been sent for the pipes and other things people have requested.

If you need them in a hurry I can send you a water jacket & screw set now or bring them down to the BoB, your call?

Regards,

James

Yep, I ordered a few extra.

We're looking forward to the return of the BoB, see you there!!

Regards,

James

For anyone who is interested I have created a Facebook page for GO Marine RC Engines and here is a link,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GO-Marine-RC-Engines/329900113822352

I still have a lot to learn about Facebook :wacko: and I have just started with a few photos of some of the parts available. Hopefully, I'll be able to make improvements to the page to make it more informative, so please be patient, I am still on my Learner's Plates.

If you have any specific needs or questions feel free to contact me here or on Facebook.

Thanks,

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update to let you all know that I have added product prices to the photo descriptions on the GO Marine RC Engine Facebook page.

Regards,

James

Kris,

At this stage after market conversion components are still required.

I sent them another email last week giving them some more information about outboards and I expect a reply next week.

Back