LSG O/B Tunnel 2017 - 2018

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Van Houten

Supporting Member
Vendor
I just got off the phone with Bob Kensil. Bob is still the acting Outboard Director for the IMPBA. I called him trying to gather some data just in case we need it at the end of the 2018 season that shows what kind of participation there was in this class during the 2017 season. What we decided was that some of this information may not be recorded anywhere so if you raced in the LSG Outboard Tunnel Class in 2017 or if you have an LSG O/B Tunnel you are not racing now or if you are currently building one or plan to build one, please contact me or Bob and let us know. Bob and I will be collecting participation data for 2017 and 2018 to use as a comparison. This class is growing and the boats are already faster than they were last year!

We need your name, address and the races that you entered in this class. If you are currently building an entry for this class we want to know who you are and where you will be racing. This information is very important for this class so don't forget to get this to us.

If you want LSG O/B Tunnels to be recognized as an official IMPBA class, we need your help!

Bob's cell number: 1-260-409-0618 or you can email me at: [email protected]

or you can post it on here, however you want to do it just let us hear from you.

Thanks!

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
In the building process at the moment - PTI GX-480 for the 2018 racing season. Currently do races in IMPBA district 2 and 14.

Latest posts

Back