NR .21 KEEP carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randell Doane

Hello,

I've been working on a JAE OB with NR keep (got busy for a while but now I'm back). I started it up and it is spitting fuel and will only run a couple seconds. Obviously very rich. My question is how do you adjust the carb on this motor? I've leaned countless O.S./K&B engines but I can't figure this blasted thing out!

-Rand

Huh I guess I've never dealt with an engine that doesn't come with a needle. Where might you get one and how would you attach it?

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3760.JPG

Huh I guess I've never dealt with an engine that doesn't come with a needle. Where might you get one and how would you attach it?
Randell,

Mike is spot on. Most all boaters these days run servo driven remote adjustable needle valves on their engines, so they can fine tune while running/racing the boat on the water. I have several different versions listin on my website that work well with the KEEP. Go to www.novarossi.us or send me an email at [email protected] and I will help explain the different types available. If you do not want to run a remote adjustable needle, any inline manual adjustable needle for a 21 sized engine will work.

The motor comes with a remote control needle, you have to use something because the carb has no needle. TB

Latest posts

Back