2017 GAS NATS reg Jan 28 900am

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

Pls only 4 boat sign up per person....We will fill classes with more entries at a later date (ie waiting list)... We will run special classes gas scale,gas tunnel 6 boat min...

Its almost time for sign up pls read the rule book for the classes you intend to run.. It is a IMPBA rules only race..

Thanks Dick

Jan24 is ODMBA club sign up only everyone else Sat 28 will be signup..Please dont try to sign on club day you will be deleted..

Thanks Dick Loeb

250 boats in 10 minutes. AMAZING!!! Thanks to all for the great responce to the IMPBA 2017 Gas Nationals.

Some of the popular classes were already sold out at the 10 minute mark. Glad I set my alarm.
default_smile.png

Have fun guys,I attended last years race only to help. 4 boat limit will let others get into this awesome event..........

This is definitely IMPBA's premier event. I think the Shoot Out format has a lot to do with it. [emoji6]
I love shootout formats Randy !! Makes the racing fair, thats ALL we use down here. Printed "heatsheets" are outdated, in my opinion. See you in June brutha !!
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back