Setup instructions for 2014 45 SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Does anyone have a copy of the 2014 45 SGX setup/build instructions that they could email here,

thanks in advance

Shane

Email Andy @CMDI Racing my cousin Aron has two and he didn’t get any setup info from the guys that he got them from you got to go to the source

Does anyone have a copy of the 2014 45 SGX setup/build instructions that they could email here,

thanks in advance

Shane
. As far as boat setup, all of Andy’s boats generally run best with the hull top level. Try different aoa on the front sponsons, but sitting on the strut and the fronts on the table set the hull level. If it’s the shallow rear boat with the newer lifting wings try it with a little more shaft angle like 2-2.5 degrees. Some say they had to run less blade area on those boats. Hope this helps, Jeff Lutz

thanks Jeff,

because the boat I got from Andy, is a kit build , I was looking for the info like the rear Wing position mearsurements like shown on older SGX instructions, as I dont want to glue them on wrong

thanks Jeff,

because the boat I got from Andy, is a kit build , I was looking for the info like the rear Wing position mearsurements like shown on older SGX instructions, as I dont want to glue them on wrong
. Do you know If they are the newer lifting style? I have a 21 x2 2.5 latest version I’m building. The bottom of the wings will be parallel with the hull top, the center highest crown on the top of the wings will be .060”-.100” from the top of the hull . This is what Andy told me after I questioned this myself. He gave a decent tolerance up and down for measuring. The boat will not know much difference in the variance mentioned above.

I'll have to check Jeff, I know what you mean, I have a 2014 sgx 67 boat with the newer wings, I haven't opened the wings wrapping yet, I'll have a look tonight

Back