Novarossi of America new order is here!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I just received my latest shipment of stuff. I you have talked to me about a special order and have not received an email or PM from me, please get with me!

I got lots of .21 and .46 OB motors!!!

...and of course more of the .21DD motors!

Thanks!

GQ

Hi Glen could you send me a price for the wire drive parts for the Nova .12 Also info on the set-up wire size, stub shaft, where to get etc? Going to run the Nova next week in my KEP's 21 at the race here in Edmonton.

Thanks

Brad

Hi Glen could you send me a price for the wire drive parts for the Nova .12 Also info on the set-up wire size, stub shaft, where to get etc? Going to run the Nova next week in my KEP's 21 at the race here in Edmonton.

Thanks

Brad
Hi Brad, the wire drive collets are $13 plus shipping. The wire I use is normal 1/16 (.062") piano wire from the hobby shop. The stub shaft is .125OD X .062"ID stainless tubing also from the hobby shop. I use Stay Bright silver solder to put them together.

Good luck next week!

GQ

got any 46 180 headers?.... did they ever come out with a stronger one... broke a spring eye out.... gotta figure something out on how to hold everything together my header likes to push away from the engine and the pipe at the same time during a run. so gonna try running multiple springs to hold the works together.

got any 46 180 headers?.... did they ever come out with a stronger one... broke a spring eye out.... gotta figure something out on how to hold everything together my header likes to push away from the engine and the pipe at the same time during a run. so gonna try running multiple springs to hold the works together.
Hey Paul, yes I have the headers in stock. Yeah using both springs is required! Cost is $35 plus $5.50 shipping.

Thanks!

GQ

Hey Glenn, do you have any 21 headers for a DD in a mono, probably a 15-18 degree? shoot me a pm and let me know. Rick, comming to the next district race?

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a rear main bearing for a NR 46 DD case # 0213 /13 . Any in stock ?
Hey Tom, all my parts are already packed up and ready to ship to Ron. You can give him a shout and he will get one out to you as soon as he gets them. You may also try giving Gary Prrusse a call he may have one in stock.

GQ

Hi Glenn. Do you have any of the .21 DD engines still in stock. Thank you. Sorry, never mind i just noticed this is a older post from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back