Services for Jim Wilson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Santistevan

Diane has sent me the following information on the services for Jim Wilson. She asks that if you plan on attending that you email her with your RSVP so that she can adequately plan.

Service will be held;

Saturday May 28th at 11:00 AM

Berge-Pappas-Smith Chapel of the Angles

40842 Fremont Blvd, Fremont CA

Please RSVP to Diane @ [email protected]

Admin, thanks for pinning Jim's post. Would you please pin this post also?

Last edited by a moderator:
David

A heads up -- The e-mail address starts with the letter J not a D

Thank you

Henry

I talked to Diane Wilson today and I am honored to conduct the memorial service for Jim. Model boaters planning to attend should wear their model boating gear - clean would be nice, but maybe the smell of nitro and castor would be appropriate.

JD

Boaters,

Since I cannot be at the memorial service for Jim, I just finished

A few thoughts that I want to share with his friends this Saturday.

Jerry Dunlap has been a great friend to Jim and Diane for many

years, and he is going to share some of my thoughts of my buddy

Jim for me at the service.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Thank You Mark

I wish you could be there, it will be very nice that you are in words and thought.

Chris

Thank you Mark. Jim had spoken of you often. I am looking forward to this celebration of life and to hear all the great memories Jim has left us. Chris I will see you soon.

I to will not be able to attend the services for Jim. I will sure miss the many hours on the phone with Jim. RIP Jim J.O'Donnell

For those of you that cannot attend. I spoke with Diane this morning and my son and I will be bringing one of our studio cameras and recording video of the service. I will be giving Diane a copy on DVD and I will upload it to my Vimeo account and post a link here if you would care to watch later.

For those of you that cannot attend. I spoke with Diane this morning and my son and I will be bringing one of our studio cameras and recording video of the service. I will be giving Diane a copy on DVD and I will upload it to my Vimeo account and post a link here if you would care to watch later.
Mike, that would be awesome thing to do for us that cannot attend.

Mike that is awesome. Diane was over my house yesterday and was very happy that you are doing this. She said she is going a little crazy right now organizing everything. I told her do not worry you will have a lot of help. Looking forward to the video. See you there.

Thanks Tyler. I will post a link as soon as I upload it. It's long. Over an hour and half. Please ignore my emotional blubbering while speaking. I think even Stu wanted to slip be a couple of buck to edit him out too.

Our friend Jim Wilson was a high level competitor, an incredible craftsman, and a kind soul. I will forever remember the experiences we shared.

Latest posts

Back