Russian outrigger testing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there and done that in '82 in Long Island !! There must be a bottle of Stolichnaya somewhere in that vid !!! :lol: :lol:

And what is it with europeans / asians and the no table deal ??? Surely you have to get sick of groveling on the ground !!!! Is that a dugout canoe !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFLOL

that brings back memories of boat testing in Germany back in around 1985 when winter started to set in.

Nice looking Picco 45

Man being in Alaska it's cool to see you guys have the same type of fun that we have here hear. Exempt my friend Tim ended up on the ice .

It's too cold for me for testing. I think I've seen these guys at the last world championships in Germany last year.

THAT is EXACTLY why I live in Florida, well that and all the other killer perks - but yeah :rolleyes:

Come on guys look at the driver real close.Its Treux Jr He has to test somewhere else than Huntsville. His new ride is the 78 Furniture and Sokalov Vodka

Fellas,

If I could get down to the lake I would still be testing. We have about 2' of snow on the ground.

It is harder to burn nitro when the temperatures get below 30 degrees.

I Just wish we had a few more 40 degree days, but they are long gone now till March.

I have some new pipes to test and I really don't want to wait until March to see how they work.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Hello Everyone! I was surprised to find this topic and read some jokes about vodka))) I'm laughing so much. Thanks to Paul Wijnstra for sharing this. Just adding new international video from us! Enjoy.

Guy's keep up the hard work it's doing real good for the cold water . If you slow the water flow down and heat the motor up you can add richer fuel mixture and turn a larger prop but not tell next year .looks super keep tuning. We hear in Alaska just froze and got sing also I'm pretty sure that's the word for snow.

Pass ya later Charlie

Come on guys look at the driver real close.Its Treux Jr He has to test somewhere else than Huntsville. His new ride is the 78 Furniture and Sokalov Vodka
I was thinking the same thing Mike. Just remember he is from Jersey which isn't too different from Russia weather wise :)! I stick with running boats here in October and November in short and a T shirt.

Thanks for the tips. Hey, give me a pic of Treux Jr!
default_rolleyes.gif
We have -5C and little snowing now, that tells me that the next training must be in may. Big ups from Siberia, Kolyvan, Novosibirsk region! Stay by.

Last edited:
Hi, Yes we are:

Minicraft H-3,5 - 3'd in juniors Uzkikh Alexander.
Minicraft H-3,5 - 4'th in juniors Vakanov Evgenii.
Minicraft H-7,5 - 9'th Roman Agafonov.
Minicraft H-15 - 8'th Roman Agafonov.

Minicraft H-27 - 4'th Alexey Antonov

Back