Mono for a CMB 27

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
Thinking about attending the "Gas Nats" next year. I am looking at the best mono to put this beast into. I already have one recommendation. Would like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Stu Barr

I heard about Aeromarine Vector 45 mono is very fast. Someone did running against a Hydro gas Will you decide to choice one Good Luck!

Rico Gas Mono in my opinion a really good boat or the Seaducer Gas Mono. jerry can make it go fast

OMG, the earth is going to spin off it's axis.
default_ohmy.png
Stu running a mono.
default_blink.png
What's next?

IMG_3805 (1024x683).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For oval heat racing or offshore a vector is an excellent choice, stu (-;. See ya in sellersburg!!

You must have overheard me last weekend talking about building one this winter too........you dirty dog.

We all know there is no best but my favorite is the Vector:. Fast, turns well (left and right) and finishes heat..... Just don't get the Offshore cowl.. It's UGLY!!

54" Speedcraft by Mike Whitley... The larger boats have a distinct advantage in rough heat race water!

Later,

Lamar

Rico...........

Ritchie will hook you up...........

The VAC 1.05 loved that boat....................

Just gave one to Julian and he is in love.........LOL

Stu i would get with Gus Dolsen his Gas mono is off the charts!!!!
I talked with Gus at the Evansville race last weekend. He recommended the "Assaut Mono". He thought it would be big enough for the ALPHA. Does anyone have info on these boats that I can get? Also, does Calcraft make a bigger on than the 44" version?

Stu

Chris

We all know that the Crapshooter Rigger is going to be the trailer for the mono

No Stu you are not allowed to have front sponsons on a mono

You can have a Vee shaped cowling on you Rigger but that does not make it a mono

Stu Running a mono with the 27

Man I need a drink to watch this one

Back