• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Marty Davis prop duplictors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, a blast from the past. These haven't been available for at least 10 years, but are really good. Eric has been around the hobby for a long time and Mike is the son of someone that also has been around for a long time. The 1450 is still one that I use all the time for my 20 hydros. INTERESTING
default_smile.png

Wow, a blast from the past. These haven't been available for at least 10 years, but are really good. Eric has been around the hobby for a long time and Mike is the son of someone that also has been around for a long time. The 1450 is still one that I use all the time for my 20 hydros. INTERESTING
default_smile.png
default_wink.png
Dad turned me onto one of the 1450's off of the duplicator not to long ago for my RZM powered Hawk. He as also been running it on his Jag III.

Latest posts

Back