• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New NOVAROSSI 3.5 carb w/ built in needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eekern

New NOVAROSSI carb from a keep outboard power head

$70 shipped to 48. If PayPal please send as gift

A few of you know me. My name is Eric Ekern. Until recently I was a member of the Twin Cities RC model boat club in Minneapolis. In May of 2015 my wife was in an accident that left her with a badly broken arm that required surgery. During her third surgery in 5 days, she aspirated, filling her lungs with stomach acid. She spent the next 3 months in intensive care. By the grace of God she is still alive and with us today but requires a caretaker and will probably never be off oxygen or be able to work again. She was only 38 at the time of the accident. I am not telling you this so you feel sorry for me or anything of the sort. I just wanted to let you know the money I get for this item (and others I will list) is going directly to cover bills.

image.jpg

Back